“Motivation is the key to the future. Dedication is a tool of the present. Representation is a weapon of the past. Let’s utilize our destiny.”
Previous post Lilbreez expresses himself through his music and has just released his new single ‘Forget About You’
Next post Rapper Posharay drops his new single ‘You Don’t Love Me’ in April – pre-save the link here.
- With his silky smooth voice ‘Handsum Santiago’ releases 2 new singles “I Won’t Change” and “Back it Up”.
- INTRVRT Studios presents ‘Neighborhood,’ the latest single from rising Swedish pop export ‘Maja Kristina’.
- South African legend ‘Byron Major’ collaborates with Andy Whitmore on new single ‘Paradise’.
- After the huge release of ‘Dressed To Kill’, ‘Porky Paul’ drops another hit with “Who Do You Think You Are” featuring ‘Jasmine Knight’
- Krush It Entertainment and Team Mashn Entertainment presents the new single, “Shut Up!”, by Kansas-based artist, KRUSH, featuring Howie Tizzle.
- Written over two decades and in locations across the United States, ‘Wastelands’ is the new release from ‘Amanda Barrick’
- Kaleidoscopic, hypnotic and at times chaotic, ‘Sugar’ is the latest EP from Berlin-based artist Luca Draccar.
- “Shallow relationships can only go so far” says ‘PleasureMore’ as he releases new single “I Can’t Tell Ya”
- “Thee Dark Emperor“ also known as “Emperor Smith” releases debut single “NIGGANI”
- “My music is all self produced” says ‘unidef’ as he releases new single ‘Everlong Cover’
- ‘Jonathan Traylor’ uses guitar and piano to develop his writing and performing style on new single ‘Take it Easy When You Go’
- Grabbing your attention from the first bar to the last, ‘Pop My Shit’ from ‘D like Money’ Feat ‘CE Ca$h’ is out now
- ‘Matteo Michelutti’ is a talented synesthetic composer and musician who releases the beautiful piece ‘Gardens of Youth’
- After six professionally recorded projects and with an impressive discography, Mighty Mage releases ‘The Best Of Mighty Mage’
- After achieving more than half a million streams, ‘ Shabam’ releases new single “Sleepless Nights”