Brooklyn based, up and coming Independent rapper T.Bouzi has an iconic and distinctive vocal tone and is the self proclaimed leader of a new genre of music called “Trap Rock”.
“Trap Rock” consist of the sound & feel of rock & roll but with trap/drill lyrics. His latest single Lets Get It is a prime example of “Trap Rock”.
‘Let’s Get It’ paints an urban picture of the inner city. It tells a story that inspires people to take financial risk by any means necessary.
Stream the track here:
Previous post Rapper Magnif PonDiRiddim realises that we all just ‘Wanna Be Loved’; new track out now.
- UK based rap artist ‘Kushtee’ announces debut new single ‘Fine China’
- WTS Release Their Latest Single ‘Circles’ in an Impressive Series of Remixes
- Creator of the Christian Hip Hop Series, ‘The Codex’, n.e.r.d. life by D’Vo puts out Volume III
- ‘When Mountains Speak’ talks about new single “2 Point 5”.
- Chicago songstress artist Cheri Janae, has released her latest single ‘Perfidia Love’ with ‘Teeardropz’
- After buzzing on Jamaica Radio waves , Teeardropz aka Jonathan Brown drops ‘Wake Up List’
- Max M releases anthemic 80’s inspired Dance/Pop track ‘Any Other Night’
- J.Maurice releases new video for his smash hit FACETIME
- From bass house to hardcore, from oldskool rave to riddim, Rolls Rollin returns with the banger ‘Punch Bass’
- Tatum Quinn is a 25-year-old Pop/Rock Singer/Songwriter from Montreal, Canada who releases love revenge anthem ‘Set You Straight’
- One of the USA’s best new melodic songwriters ‘My Autumn Amor’ is back with ‘Quiet Girl’
- USA Texas based rap artist C.h.a.mp is back with new release ‘Yolo’
- Rising up USA reggae star ‘Madi Simmons’ is back with ‘I’m gonna love you till the end of time’
- USA’s best rapper J. Maurice drops seductive melodic single ‘Facetime’
- D. Lewis has released a song called “Jazzy”.